Rocketek USB Numeric Keypad with USB 3.0 Hub Combo USB3-KB-HUB3
- Sleek Apple-style design ideal for iMac, MacBook , MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, PCs and Laptops
- Adds a number pad with 3 USB 3.0 ports to your existing keyboard to your PC/ Laptop for quick and comfortable data entry; Saves on syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps (much faster than USB 2.0); Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- 2-foot Shielded Cable makes a safe and efficient data transfer for maximum performance and longtime usage; Built-in surge protector safeguards your devices and data safe
- Ultra-thin and compact; No Driver required; Easy to set up, Plug & Play, Hot swappable
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 & higher, Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8/10, Linux 2.4 or above
This Cateck USB Numeric Keypad was designed with iMacs and MacBooks in mind with its sleek Apple-style curved edge. An attractive and functional accessory for any workspace, the Keypad adds a number pad to your existing keyboard and three USB 3.0 ports to your PC/ Laptop for quick and comfortable data entry.
– “↑ ← ↓ →” , Home, End, Ins, Del, PgUp and PgDn buttons work with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, however NOT with Mac OS
– The “Num Lk” button works with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, however NOT with Mac OS
Toss this thin and compact keypad in a laptop bag or briefcase to efficiently enter data wherever you go.
Easy to Use
Simply plug this keypad into an available USB port and it’s ready to use. No drivers or other software downloads are required to use this keypad.
– Mac OS X 10.6 & higher
– Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8 /10
– Linux 2.4 or above
– Cateck USB Numeric Keypad with USB 3.0 hub combo
– User Manual
Power Usage Alerts
– 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
– It is not recommended to use this USB hub for too many peripheral devices with high energy consumption (those exceeding a combined current of 5V 900mAh among all ports), Two external 2.5 “hard drives without any additional power supply to bring the USB port of the PC is already at its limit.
– This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.