Rocketek USB 2.0 3-Port Aluminum Hub with 2-Slot Card Reader for iMac USB2-3P-C2
- Sleek Apple-style design ideal for iMac, MacBook Air, Mac Pro ,MacBook Pro, MacBook, Mac Mini, PCs and Laptops; A large grey rubber pad at the bottom preventing the hub slipping around to ensure stable connection
- Adds 3 USB 2.0 ports and 2-Slot Card Reader to your computer; Supports SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC, Micro SD and MMC cards
- Plug and play; Hot swapping; USB-powered (no external power or battery needed)
- 2-Foot Shielded Cable makes a safe and efficient data transfer for maximum performance and longtime usage; Built-in Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Leakage and Short-Circuit protection unit
- Compatibility: Windows 2000 / ME/ XP / Vista / 7 / 8/10 (32bit/ 64bit ) and MAC OS 10.X or later version
The Rocketek USB 2.0 Aluminum hub with card reader is designed especially for laptops, tablets, and ultrabooks and expands one USB 2.0 port into three easily.
It also features SD and TF card slots, which makes reading different types of memory cards very convenient.
Designed to match Macs, iMacs, and MacBooks
Its metallic silver finish and Apple-styled curved edge with shielded white cable complement Apple computers and products.
SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, SD,Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC , Micro SD; Backward compatible with USB 1.1
– Mac OS X 10.6 & higher
– Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
– Linux 2.4 or above
-USB 2.0 Hub with SD/TF Card Reader
– SD and TF card cannot be read simultaneously. That means this product can only read one card once.
– For a stable connection, the devices connected to the Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 500mAh.
– This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.