Rocketek Ultra-thin Premium Aluminum 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub USB3-3PC2-iMac
- Ultra-thin Upgraded Version: Long-lasting premium aluminum material designed to complement Apple products. No more banding yourself to strange angle just for plugging a USB device onto your iMac.
- Brings three more USB ports and SD/TF card readers to the front side. Supports SD, SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, Micro SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC cards
- Super-speed USB3.0 ports save on syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 specifications.
- Anti-slip rubber sleeves for complete stability can protect your iMac from scratches; Blue LED indicator reveals the power status; Built-in surge protector safeguards your devices; Easy to set up. Plug & Play, Hot-Swappable.
- Exclusively designed for the iMac Slim Unibody model released November 2012 or later. (21 inch / 27 inch / 5K); Operating system compatible with OS X 10.6 & higher, Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8 /10, Linux 2.4 or above.
Rocketek Ultra-thin Premium Aluminum 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub with SD/TF Card Reader Combo is exclusively designed for iMac. It adds three USB 3.0 ports and SD/TF card reader slots to the front side of your iMac. There is no more need to twist cables to get to the ports vertically, Now you can easily access USB ports and additional 2 slots card reader at an ergonomic angle! Its sleek aluminum design the perfect complement to your iMac computer. It does not require any software or complicated installation process. With a slim design, it saves you precious desktop space.
Please Note: It is exclusively designed for iMac released November 2012 or later.(21 inch/ 27inch/ 5K)
• Ultra-thin with long-lasting premium aluminum material
• Adds three USB 3.0 ports and SD/TF card reader to your computer
• Supports SD, SDXC (up to 2TB), SDHC, Micro SD, Micro SDXC, Micro SDHC cards
• Blue LED indicator reveals the power status
• Easy to set up, Plug & Play, Hot swappable
• Saves on syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
• Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications.
• Mac OS X 10.6 & higher
• Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8 /10
• Linux 2.4 or above