High speed Multifunctional Smart Type C OTG USB SIM Card Reader
- DOD Military CAC USB Smart Card Reader for Government ID, National ID, ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, JKO, NKO, BOL, GKO, Marinenet, AF Portal, Pure Edge Viewer, ApproveIt, DCO, DTS, LPS, Disa Enterprise Email etc. CAC Cards
- Smart Card detection: Movement detection with auto power-off Automatic Detection of smart card type Short circuit and thermal protection
- Compatible with US Military and Government DOD ID cards for secure login
- Card types: ISO7816 Class A, B and C (5V/3V/1.8V) Smart Cards
- Free lifetime technical support and 24-month manufacturer’s warranty and Peace of mind 90-day return period.
Rocketek RT-SCR2 is a high-performance smart card reader in a small form factor for desktop as well as mobile usage. The Rocketek CAC smart card reader is an easy-to-install USB device suited for all contact smart card operations like online-banking or digital signature applications.
Card compatible with
– Support banks, post office, chip cards issued all over the country
– Can be used for CAC (Common Access Card), Government ID, National ID
– For all contact smart card operations like online-banking or digital signature applications: ActivClient, AKO, OWA, DKO, JKO, NKO, BOL, GKO, Marinenet, AF Portal, Pure Edge Viewer, ApproveIt, DCO, DTS, LPS, Disa Enterprise Email etc.
– Compatible with a wide variety of computer operating systems and smart card operations for digital authentication and security, Network ATM transfer, payment, balance inquiries, Tax, water, electricity payment, Credit card bill payment, cash card payment.
– Easy USB C Plug and Play installation
– Card types: 5V, 3V and 1.8V Smart Cards, ISO 7816 Class A, AB and C
– Certifications Standards: ISO-7816 & EMV2 2000 Level 1, CE, FCC, VCCI, CCID, Microsoft WHQL.
– Operating System: Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008, ME & Linux.
Rocketek RT-CSCR2 USB Type C cac card reader
SIM card adapter
* DOD and USG users note you will need a third-party CACEnabler program.
* SIM Card can be compatible with Windows Only. Mac OS and Linux will not support currently.